Saturday, July 23, 2011

Today I Ramble

I've been distracted by shiny things and didn't have a post prepared for today so I suppose I'll just have to ramble.  I have not been terribly creative lately.  Aside from creating a cover for my July dance cd, I can't remember the last thing I did.  Being unemployed should afford me plenty of time but I'm come to the conclusion that I just have way too many hobbies.  I've spent the last two days scanning Disney tickets and guidemaps from the last twenty years and I'm only half way through.  I really want to get out and photograph some buildings which I haven't done in a while.  I'm cat sitting and still trying to get things pulled back together here from last weekends fabulous party.  I will squeeze some drawing time in if it kills me.  This hasn't been a very interesting rant but damn it, I can't be interesting all the time can I?  Well, yes, I probably could but this time I wasn't.  Live with it.  Tomorrow, Art! 

No comments:

Post a Comment