Monday, July 11, 2011

Forty Candles Preparation

I spent the weekend preparing for a friend's 80's themed 40th birthday party that I'm co-hosting next weekend.  Besides all of the cleaning and logistics setup there were decorations to create.  We did actually purchase some decorations for this party but I normally prefer to make everything myself.  It makes it all more personal and I also find it fun plus it ensures that I get exactly what I want. 

Jen works on another friendship bracelet to add to the colorful and diverse collection already created.  Several patterns, colors, and a variety of really cool, interesting beads.

Lala works on assembling a Rubik's cube and tells me what she thinks of my project.

Pac-men of assorted sizes.  Not pictured are a variety of colorful ghosts.

Ms. Pac-man goes after the cherries.

Scene II - They Meet!

Hard at work on our graffiti photo backdrop.



Kristen tags a corner.

The final product.  All that's left is to work on lighting.

The finished Rubik's cubes.  I might have to work on more of these this week.  One can never have too many.

No comments:

Post a Comment