This first cover was simply hand drawn lettering in ink.
The second cover was very like the first. I really don't care for the way I did the lettering on this one quite as much as the first.
The third cover is the first appearance of my DV8 logo. It was created from a Wingdings like font on an old computer that I've been unable to locate since. The three parts of the logo represent the "D", "V" and "8" when typed in this font. I typed each letter, enlarged them to various sizes and assembled them into this symbol, then hand drew a complete version. The logo was then scanned and added as the background behind the digital lettering on this cover. This year I managed to recreate my logo in pure digital form as well, removing all of the imperfections existing in the original hand drawn version.
The fourth and final cover (so far, at least) differs vastly from the others. The black & white tones of the first three are abandoned in favor of a color photograph of one of the mannequins inside Mannequins with the DV8 logo featured prominently.