Thursday, August 4, 2011

Everything Old Is New Again

After my combination drawing/photography experiment the other day I thought I would play with that some more.  I took a couple of old drawings and photographs from the 90's and made two more pictures.  There were limitation working with these older drawings as there were places that had been shaded in and other things that I will avoid in making these kinds of pictures from scratch in the future.

This one is titled "I Vant To Be Alone" and the original elements date to about 1990.  Hollie tried to shield herself from the paparazzi by hiding behind her arm leaning against the lockers.

This untitled picture is from the mid-90's.  Heather sits and rests at Downtown Disney with the Empress Lilly in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment