Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Adventures In The Florida Wilds - Circle B Bar Reserve

Made it back to Circle B this past weekend and what a visit it was.  We spotted forty gators (plus some other creatures) on our two hour, four mile hike.  There were lots of young gators and several very large ones.  You may notice some sparkle in some of the pictures.  I had been playing with my camera earlier in the day and had forgotten that the sparkle effect was turned on.





















There are at least five alligators in this picture and possibly six.  Can you spot them all?































































Heading home.

2 comments:

  1. And turtles, egrets, lantanas, a raccoon, an armadillo, and is that a river otter? Those alligators in the grass and in the mud scare me because they hide so well. The blue sheen on those blackbirds is lovely. I feel like I went on a pictorial journey with y'all - very soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was only able to confidently discern three alligators in that picture. There were two areas I wondered about, but I could not be sure I was not simply seeing streaks of mud.

    ReplyDelete