Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Rambling

Not been so "Daily" has it.  As if going from unemployed to full time wasn't enough of a time sucker, I have become even more addicted to social media lately and have thrown myself head first into the shark infested waters of the dating world in a way that I never have in my life.  So far I've met a couple of really nice people.  This in addition to my regular circle of friends, ones visiting from out of state, and upcoming holiday extravaganzas has made it virtually impossible to create anything new to post.  Anyway, enough excuses.  I am really enjoying my life.  Sooner or later this new found social adventurism will subside and other activities will resume.  I do still have stuff to post I just need to be better at getting it scanned and uploaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment